A/n. Hello, dear readers~ Um, I know this update is way way WAYYYYYYYYY too late, nd I have no excuses, other than procrastination… I hope you guys enjoy this. This is a late Birthday present to Bunny, kinda ^^; I am just glad I was finally able to update this and cannot wait for the last part which will be very….HEATED.
A/n. Yup yup, finalLY (oh god, why am I leaving this pun here while most of you have no idea of its meaning. Oh well, bear with me ^^; ) I am updating this!!! I know I left you all with double cliffhanger last time and on this update…. Expect the unexpected LOL
- yakitori are grilled chicken skewers made from bite sized pieces of meat from all different parts of the chicken, such as the breasts, thighs, skin, liver and other innards
- ‘daijoubu’ means ‘all is well; it’s okay; it’s fine; I am fine; etc.’
So, Yuusei said he wants something dedicated to him, and thus – even though he doesn’t like reading much XD – I dedicate this update to him ^w^
Mariya checked if she had all what was needed in her bag and then proceeded on her way outside. She was hoping the person that was supposed to wait for her was not waiting there for too long. Knowing the person, however, Suzuki Mariya smiled and even chuckled. The person probably was either late or would simply forgive Mariya for making her wait and brush it off as if nothing happened. Those who knew Miyazawa Sae as well as she did would definitely agree with her.
A/n. AAAAAAAAAND here is another part (not the last part, so it’s gonna be more than three parts…) Enjoy~
- just letting you know that the word ‘kikotsu’ originally means ‘backbone’, but it also can mean ‘spirit; soul’, and thus these latter ones is the meaning I am using here
- if any of you, who are reading this, are not familiar with the term and team KGSK, lemme explain
- ‘KGSK’, or ‘kusogaki’, means ‘annoying kids’ and is referred when talking about Oshima Ryouka, Kawaei Rina, Kodama Haruka, Takahashi Juri and Tano Yuuka; it is a running joke in Team A and even has become part of their image in the AKB48 group itsef
- ‘dadakko’ means ‘brat; spoiled kid’
Ayarin shifted her gaze uneasily towards another object in the hotel room. She couldn’t believe her luck, or maybe demise, of sharing the same room with Juri. It was already hard seeing her in the theater nearly every day. And now here they were, in the hotel room. She felt really uncomfortable, mainly because Juri was just in cozy hoodie and panties, rolling on bed while memorizing the lyrics to one of the stage songs. Kikuchi just had to look away or she would pounce onto the poor unsuspecting girl.
A/n. So, part two is here, some things are escalating, so I guess enjoy? 😀
Kawaei slipped into a pair of jeans and a white sweater. After looking into the mirror and seeing she looks the way she wanted the girl left the dressing room, slinging a backpack over her shoulder. Her eyes scanned the theater and seeing the person she was looking for, Rina chuckled and skipped over to one of the benches.
A/n. Heyo people~ Not gonna talk much. Just a few notes about this update.
- it is gonna be a OS consisting of 2-3 parts
- this is set back in the day, way before the Dai Sokaku Matsuri, when Mariko-sama graduated and appointed Yuihime as the new Captain
- most of the ships in this OS are my crack ships that I enjoy shipping secretly
Sixteen sweating bodies, sixteen passionate hearts, sixteen people moving in the same rhythm. Mirrors on the wall covered in a thick layer of fog, air in the room heavy and lacking the so much needed oxygen. Continue reading